A Personal Introspection
When I launched this website in 2010, I had no idea that it would attract such a wide number of people. In the last 6 years, I have been gladdened and ever grateful to my followers and readers. Being a normal Boston guy, I frequently passed by Trinity Church or the Sacred Heart Parish. Their beauty and grandeur attracted me since my childhood times. I love to adore exquisite pieces of art and handiwork, and these historic churches are a perfect example of sheer talent and skill. Out of love for the contribution that I believe the faith of the wider community has made in Massachusetts, I created this website and you will get many details related to some very appealing locations connected to the Catholic presence here in the Basy State, such as the fabulous churches. Being a parent I am more than a little interested in the summer camp culture of the USA and I believe our catholic community can play a big part in how we encourage our youth to develop, especially here in the surroundings of Boston, and Massachusetts in general.
What to Expect
- Accurate information, based on the most reliable sources available about church sites and their religious significance.
- Extensive and well-researched articles and blogs on Catholic churches and summer camps in Massachusetts.
- Detailed discussion on the significance of family, while giving emphasis to lectures by Pope Francis on this subject.
- View religious facts and history about each church through interactive blogs which provides visitors to contrast, compare and explore each individual church in an entirely innovative way.
- Participate in a global discussion about faith and Catholicism through comment and interactive forums.
- Detailed analysis about the Catholic camps that are operating in beautiful Massachusetts.
- Compare and contrast when selecting camps for your kids.
The Importance of Religion in US
As per the recent evidence, the religion and spirituality still dominates the very core of American life. If you follow the recent trend then you will find, day by day more and more Americans are walking on the paths of spirituality. The survey results and research says that more than 64 per cent of all internet users uses the power of web to scan through faith-related subject, mostly Catholicism.
My website is not an official Catholic site but here you can find information about some representation of my faith in my home surroundings, including fabulous architecture, and also how family life is promoted by the Catholic church here in this corner of Massachusetts. If you’d like toto know more about family, values and faith, take a tour of my website!